Maria B. Ospina; MSc, PhD
Dr. Ospina is a clinical epidemiologist in the area of maternal and perinatal health and former Canada Research Chair in Life Course, Social Environments and Health. She currently holds the following positions:
- Associate Professor in the Department of Public Health Sciences; Queen's University
- Adjunct Professor with the Department of Medicine and the School of Public Health; University of Alberta
- Women and Children's Health Research Institute member
- DOHaD Canada Secretary
Degrees and Additional Training
- PhD Public Health Sciences (Clinical Epidemiology). University of Alberta School of Public Health, Edmonton, AB (Canada) (2013)
- MSc Clinical Epidemiology University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB (Canada) (2004).
- Visiting Fellow in Systematic Reviews. Iberoamerican Cochrane Centre. Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau. Barcelona (Spain) (2001).